Self Exploratory
Self Exploratory
PFW
95% of the ppl you see at fashion week parties are boring ppl who aspire to nothing really and just want to look cool. The other 5% are working because they have ambition, period.
screengoddess:

Maria Montez
He wants me to marry him and move to LA….
"I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."
Saul Bass  (via chillycatx)

this is what I mean.

(via flawsofbilly)
flawsofbilly:

eclatant:

mothgrrl:

Aw I hope someone helped her out

Wow this is something I’ve never considered

😔
wink-smile-pout:

Backtage at Dolce&Gabbana Fall 2012 
Everyday discrimination impacts mental health -- ScienceDaily